STRATTON -- Stratton Mountain’s Saturday Under the Stars Concert Series begins July 7 with a summer-long lineup. Every Saturday through Labor Day, these free, family-friendly concerts play from 6 to 9 p.m., with food and beverages for sale in the Main Base.
Bring a blanket, pull up a chair and sit back and relax to the bands. The schedule is:
* July 7 -- FunkWagon’s soulful vocals and funky bass with a rockin’ edge make for a groovy evening.
* July 14 -- The Lawn Boys will jam away in the unforgettable style of Phish.
* July 21 -- The Jam Stampede performs a loving tribute to Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead.
* July 28 -- The Peacheaters always play a one-of-a-kind show of the music of the Allman Brothers.
* Aug. 4 -- Midnight Spaghetti brings rhythm, hip-hop and funk.
* Aug. 11 -- Soul Session, a seven-piece band with a powerhouse vocalist playing a variety of classic soul and gospel-infused pop.
* Aug. 25 -- Superfrog leads a dance-fest with heady beats, melodic guitars and a conga-line or two.
Bands are to be decided for Labor Day and Columbus Day weekends.
For more information, visit www.Stratton.com/events.