• The New Hampshire State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Ash Brook Court in Keene, N.H., at 1 a.m. As a result, David G. Milne, 48, of West Chesterfield, was cited with driving under the influence.
• At 1:55 a.m., the New Hampshire State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Route 9 in Keene, N.H. As a result, Nicholas Dow, 25, of Brattleboro, was cited with operating a vehicle with a suspended license and racing on the highway.
• The Vermont State Police received a request to conduct a follow-up investigation at a residence on Pleasant Valley Road in Saxtons River. As a result, Caleb Crum, 30, of Saxtons River, was cited with possession of nearly a pound of marijuana as well as what troopers described as a large amount of heroin and marijuana paraphernalia.
• At 7:50 a.m., the Vermont State Police responded to a single-vehicle crash on Route 121 in Grafton. Troopers determined Annice Pelletier, 16, of Grafton, was traveling east when her vehicle went off the right edge of the pavement. She attempted to maneuver back onto the pavement and lost control. The vehicle spun out and struck an embankment on the right side of the road. The vehicle sustained front end damage as a result. Pelletier was restrained and sustained minor injuries and was treated at the scene. The crash remains under investigation. The Grafton Fire Department and Golden Cross Ambulance also responded to the scene.
• At 8:30 a.m., the Vermont State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Route 30 in Jamaica. As a result, Matthew J. Robinson, 37, of Jamaica, was taken into a custody on an arrest warrant. Robinson was also cited with giving false information to a police officer and violating an abuse prevention order.
• The Brattleboro Police arrested Lisa Cloutier, 25, of Brattleboro, and cited her with criminal contempt.
• At approximately 3:10 p.m.,Vermont State Police in Brattleboro received a 911 call reporting a two-car crash with injuries on South Wardsboro Road in Newfane. Newbrook Fire, Rescue Inc. and the Vermont State Police responded to the crash. Upon the arrival of Troopers, it was determined that Elijah Ealey, 27, of Vernon, was traveling southbound on South Wardsboro Road at approximately 35-40 miles per hour. As Ealey traveled southbound and attempted to navigate a moderate downhill curve to the left, he lost control causing his vehicle to begin to fishtail. As a result of the fishtailing, the vehicle went off the roadway and struck a large tree off the west side of the roadway. All four occupants in the vehicle were transported to Brattleboro Memorial Hospital for treatment for injuries. The vehicle sustained heavy front end damage and was considered a total loss. Police subsequently arrested Ealey for violating his court conditions of release which had previously imposed a 24-hour curfew at his residence on two possession of cocaine charges. Ealey was ordered held on $500 cash bail.
• While at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital Vermont State Trooper Samuel Wood performed a consent search of Daniel Rehm, 47, of Brattleboro. A pipe suspected of containing cocaine was seized and Rehm was arrested and cited to appear at court in December on the charge of possession of cocaine.
• Brattleboro Police officers responded to a car vs. pedestrian collision at the intersection of Canal and Elm streets. The pedestrian was taken to the Brattleboro Memorial Hospital ER for non life-threatening injuries. The driver of the car was found to be unimpaired. The investigation is ongoing.
• At 11:50 p.m., the Vermont State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Pleasant Valley Road in Rockingham. Prior to the stop, a trooper observed a vehicle traveling south at a high rate of speed in the wrong lane. The trooper pulled off the road as the operator of the vehicle lost control, which went off the edge of the roadway and rolled over. As a result, Derrick Robinson, 19, of Saxtons River, was arrested and cited with negligent operation. He was not injured in the crash.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or firstname.lastname@example.org.