• The Windham County Sheriff's Office arrested Alexander G. Kelley, 27, of Westminster, and cited him with operating a vehicle with a criminally suspended license.
• The Windham County Sheriff's Office took into custody Dalton P. Kissell, 25, of Westminster, on an active arrest warrant. He was also cited with giving false information to police.
• At 10:15 p.m., the Windham County Sheriff's Office responded to a home on Fort Bridgman Road for the report of a disturbance. As a result, Jason D. Skibniowsky, 28, of Vernon, was arrested and cited with domestic assault.
• Following a traffic stop, the Windham County Sheriff's Office arrested Kevin G. Collins, 53, of Marlboro, and cited him with operating a license with a suspended license.
• The Windham County Sheriff's Office arrested Ryan Duhaime, 25, of Keene, N.H., at Vermont Superior Court in Brattleboro. Duhaime had an active arrest warrant in Windham County for failing to appear for an arraignment in December 2015.
• At 4:55 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to Vermont Route 11 and Little Pond Road in Londonderry for the report of a two vehicle collision. Troopers determined Connor Leveillee, 19, of Londonderry, drove his vehicle into the rear of a vehicle being operated by Stephen Coombs, 55, of Londonderry. Leveillee was ticketed with following too closely.
• At 7:30 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to a report of a vehicle on its roof on Tater Lane in Guilford. As a result, Jacquelyn M. Brown, 37, of Brattleboro, was arrested and cited with driving under the influence.
• The Brattleboro Police Department conducted a motor vehicle stop on Putney Road. As a result, Monica Bacon, 41, Bellows Falls, was taken into custody on an arrest warrant. Bacon was also arrested for operating her vehicle with a criminally suspended license.
• The Windham County Sheriff's Office arrested Michael Lenois Sr., 48, of Brattleboro, at Vermont Superior Court in Brattleboro for having an active arrest warrant after he failed to appear on Feb. 9 for an arraignment.
• At just past 10 a.m., the Vermont State Police responded to the report of a crash on Route 9, just east of Hughes Road in Marlboro. Troopers determined Martin F. DePaul, 39, of Argyle, N.Y., was traveling east at approximately 30 to 35 mph. As DePaul navigated around the sharp right curve, he lost control of his vehicle due to icy road conditions created by blowing snow. The wind was blowing light snow onto the roadway which created hazardous winter driving conditions. As a result of the loss of control, the vehicle went across the westbound lane of travel and over turned. The Wilmington Police Department, Deerfield Valley Rescue and the Marlboro Fire Department assisted at the scene. The vehicle was towed from the scene by Marlboro Collision and Towing.
• Following an investigation at Putney Pizza, the Windham County Sheriff's Office cited Debra M. Bemis, 42, of Putney, with embezzlement.
• On Aug. 27, 2015, the Windham County Sheriff's Office began an investigation into the passing of counterfeit money at the Westminster Station Circle K. Following an investigation, Lillian E. Billewicz, 57, of Westminster, was arrested and cited with passing counterfeit paper currency.
• The Vermont State Police responded to West Hill Road in Jamaica at 2:30 a.m. for the report of a single vehicle crash. Troopers determined Yanina Molina, 33, of Forest Hill, N.Y., was traveling east and as she attempted to navigate a sharp curve to the left, she lost control, began to fishtail, traveled across the westbound lane, went off the road and hit a tree.