• At just past 6 p.m., the Brattleboro Police Department responded to a residence on Clark Street for a report of a suspicious person. Following an investigation, David Chabre, 54, of Brattleboro) was cited with disorderly conduct and aggravated disorderly conduct, hate motivated.
• At 3:45 p.m., the Brattleboro Police Department responded to a report of a man sleeping in his car on Main Street. As a result, Mark Krause, 29, of Hinsdale, N.H., was cited with driving under the influence, second offense.
• The Vermont State Police is investigating the theft of hardwood paddles from the business sign for Adams Hardwood Flooring in West Townshend. The thefts occurred during the evening hours, on three different occasions. Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact Trooper Valcourt at 802-254-2382 or call the State Police Crime Information Tip Line at (802) 241-5355.
• At just past 7 p.m., the Vermont State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Westminster Road in Putney. As a result, Heather F. Martin, 34, of Putney, was arrested and cited with driving under the influence.
• At 5:20 p.m., the Windham County Sheriff's Office conducted a stop of a speeding motor vehicle. The vehicle was traveling at 90 mph when it was spotted. As a result, Trevor Maskell, 19, of Brookline, was arrested and cited with negligent operation, attempting to elude and excessive speed.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or firstname.lastname@example.org.