• After responding to a residence on Western Avenue, the Brattleboro Police Department cited Rebekah Milks, 34, of Brattleboro, with writing a fraudulent check.
• After responding to a residence on Western Avenue for the report of a firearm being discharged, the Brattleboro Police Department arrested Clinton Dejean, 36, of Brattleboro, and cited him with reckless endangerment. Officers determined, Dejean inadvertently discharged a handgun into a bathroom mirror, with the bullet entering and then exiting an interior hallway, before entering a neighboring apartment inside the building. The neighboring apartment was occupied, however no one sustained any injuries in the incident.
• At 7:15 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to Interstate 91 in Dummerston for the report of a single-vehicle crash. Troopers determined Travis Duffy, 33, of Weathersfield, was traveling south when he fell asleep and drove off the roadway. After exiting the roadway, Duffy's vehicle crashed into some small trees on the side of the roadway. No injuries were sustained in this crash and Duffy's vehicle was towed from the scene by Al's Towing.
• At 10:40 p.m., the Vermont State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Route 5 in Dummerston. As a result, Gregory Mark Hecht, 25, of Bellows Falls, was arrested and cited with operating a vehicle with a criminally suspended license.
• After responding to High Street for the report of an assault, the Brattleboro Police Department cited Elizabeth MacFarland, 35, with disorderly conduct.
• After responding to a business on Flat Street for the report of a theft, the Brattleboro Police Department arrested Lisa Akey, 32, and cited her with petit larceny.
• At 5:20 a.m., the Vermont State Police responded to a motor vehicle crash on Interstate 91 in Vermont. Troopers determined Steven Major, 50, of Greenfield, Mass., was traveling north at approximately 60 to 65 mph when he encountered a slower moving vehicle in the travel lane. Major pulled out into the passing lane to attempt to pass the vehicle and lost control of his vehicle. As a result, Major left the traveled portion of the roadway, struck a mile marker post and then overturned. The vehicle overturned into a drainage swale off the east side of the roadway. Guilford Fire and Rescue Inc. assisted at the scene. The vehicle was towed from the scene by A's Towing. There were no reported injuries and Major refused any medical treatment.
• At 8:20 p.m., the Brattleboro Police Department conducted a motor vehicle stop on Linden Street. As a result, Karey D. Nesbeth, 28, of New York City, was arrested and cited with excessive speed.