• The Bellows Falls Police Department cited Charles Noss, of Westminster West, with violating the conditions of his release.
• The Bellows Falls Police Department conducted a motor vehicle stop on Old Terrace at 7:10 p.m. As a result, Jason Chasse, of Athens, was taken into custody and cited with operating a vehicle with a criminally suspended license.
• The Brattleboro Police Department cited Calmen Riemer, 29, of Brattleboro, with unlawful trespass.
• Following a traffic stop on Chestnut Street, the Brattleboro Police Department cited Monica L. Bacon, 41, with possession of cocaine and heroin and Nichol L. Murano, 40, with possession of cocaine. Both reside in Brattleboro.
• At 2:10 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to Interstate 91 in Putney for the report of a single-vehicle crash. Troopers determined Rebekkah A. Colclasure, 20, of Milford, N.H., was traveling north in the passing lane at approximately 65 mph when a small animal entered the roadway from the east side of the roadway. Colclasure reported that she tried to swerve to miss the animal and went into the median. Colclasure tried to regain control, but was unable to do so. Colclasure traveled through the median for a distance, hit a sign and then her vehicle overturned. Colclasure's vehicle came to a final uncontrolled resting position in the passing lane. Putney Fire and Rescue Inc. assisted at the scene. Traffic was reduced to a single lane for approximately one hour.
• At 7:50 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to a motor vehicle crash on Missing Link road in Rockingham. Troopers determined Michael Nauceder, 21, of Bellows Falls, and Dalton Hunkler, 21, of Charlestown, N. H., were involved in the crash. Following the accident, Nauceder allegedly threatened Hunkler with a knife. Nauceder was under conditions of release from Windham County Superior Court at the time. He was arrested and cited with aggravated assault, disorderly conduct, negligent operation and violation of conditions.
• At 10 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to Scandia Village Road in Wardsboro for the report of an altercation. Following an investigation, Charles R. Nestor, 44, of Wardsboro, was arrested and cited with first degree aggravated domestic assault, interference with access to emergency services, aggravated assault, and had violated seven orders of his conditions of release.
• At 11:25 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to Route 14 in Royalton for the report of an accident. When troopers arrived, they located a 1999 Pontiac with damage to the entire front end and a damaged speed limit sign just south of Meadow Lane, but no driver was on the scene. Following an investigation, troopers identified the owner of the vehicle as Allen Franklin Wedge Sr. of Bellows Falls. Anyone with information about the crash or the location of Wedge is asked to contact Trooper Pregent of the Royalton State Police Barracks after 5 p.m. at 802-234-9933.
• At 4:10 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to Middletown Road and Parsons Lane in Londonderry for the report of single-vehicle crash. Troopers determined Cynthia F. Ehlenfeldt, 56, of Charlestown, N.H., drove off the road and struck two vehicles. She was arrested and cited with suspicion of driving under the influence.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or firstname.lastname@example.org.