• On Feb. 23, the Windham County Sheriff's Office began a leaving-the-scene-of-an-accident investigation. As a result, Kim Fletcher, 54, of Vernon was arrested and cited.
• At 9:30 p.m., the Windham County Sheriff's Office conducted a motor vehicle stop on Fort Bridgman Road in Vernon. As a result, Cara Rodrigues, 25, of Wardsboro, was arrested and cited with violating the conditions of her release. In addition, Brian Deistler, 26, of Westminster, who was a passenger in the vehicle, was arrested and cited with violating the conditions of his release and providing false information to law enforcement.
• At 10 p.m., the Windham County Sheriff's Office conducted a motor vehicle stop on Fort Bridgman Road in Vernon. As a result, Jennifer L. Brazeau, 24, of Northfield, Mass., was arrested and cited with driving under the influence, negligent operation and providing false information to law enforcement.
• The Vermont State Police is investigating the theft of a black metal hand truck from a home on Beech Tree Lane in South Newfane sometime between March 15 and 19. Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact Trooper Valcourt at 802-241-5355.
• At 11:15 a.m., the Bellows Falls Police Department responded to the report of a domestic assault on Hyde Street. As a result, Brittney Carleton, 20, of Bellows Falls, was arrested and cited with two counts of domestic assault. Deputies from the Windham County Sheriff's Department and EMTs from the Bellows Falls Fire Department and Golden Cross assisted.
• At 6:35 p.m., the Vermont State Police stopped a speeding vehicle on Interstate 91 in Westminster. As a result, Saneka Grant, 27, of Hartford, Conn., was arrested and cited with excessive speed and negligent operation.
• At 5:10 a.m., the Vermont State Police responded to Tunnel Street in Whitingham for the report of a single-vehicle crash. Upon arrival the operator was not on scene. After responding to the vehicle owner's residence, it was determined that John Patriacca, 48, of Readsboro, was the operator of the vehicle and was suspected of being under the influence of alcohol. Following sobriety exercises, Patriacca was arrested for driving under the influence.
• The Brattleboro Police Department conducted a motor vehicle stop on Birge Street. As a result, Clifford Sprague, 36, of Springfield, was arrested and cited with possession of heroin, cocaine and controlled substances and for violating the conditions of his release.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or firstname.lastname@example.org.