• Peter Buckley, 28, of Londonderry, was cited by Vermont State Police for driving after revocation/suspension and speeding on Route 101 in Marlborough.
• Brattleboro Police began an investigation into an alleged assault that was reported to have occurred at a hotel on Putney Road. Eric Zobkiw, 45, of Bellows Falls, was found to have assaulted his girlfriend, who sustained minor injuries. Zobkiw was arrested without incident for the offenses of domestic assault, 2nd degree unlawful restraint and interference with access to emergency services. Zobkiw was lodged at the Brattleboro Police Department on $2,500 bail. Zobkiw was scheduled to appear in the Windham Superior Court: Criminal Division to answer to this charge.
• At just before 9 p.m., the Vermont State Police took into custody Justin S. Brown, 29, of Brattleboro, on an arrest warrant. Brown was cited with burglary, petit larceny, forgery and false pretenses.
• The Vermont State Police began an investigation on March 28 into a burglary that occurred on Stratton Hill Road in Marlboro. As a result, Nathan T. Boily, 47, of Putney, was arrested. He was cited with burglary, petit larceny and unlawful mischief.
• On March 21, the Vermont State Police began an investigation into a burglary that occurred on Coolidge Highway in Guilford. As a result, Justin S. Brown, 46, of Brattleboro, was arrested and cited with burglary, petit larceny and violating the conditions of his release.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or email@example.com.