• At just before 1 a.m., the Keene, N.H., Police Department conducted a motor vehicle stop on Marlboro Street. As a result, Cassidy Rose Grover, 27, of Putney, was taken into custody and cited with driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
• At 2:50 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to a report of a two-vehicle crash on Higley Hill Road in Marlboro. Troopers determined Giovana Purcell, 16, of Marlboro, was traveling south to the left of the center portion of the road. Purcell encountered a dump truck being driven by Robert Bosley, 71, of Readsboro, coming around a blind curve in the road and there was not enough room for both vehicles to pass, resulting in a collision.
• On March 21, the Vermont State Police began an investigation into a report of a burglary on Coolidge Highway in Guilford. As a result, Nicholas E. Dow, 25, of Wilmington, was arrested and cited with burglary and violating the conditions of his release. In addition, Justin S. Brown, 29, of Brattleboro, was cited with burglary, petit larceny and violating the conditions of his release.
• The Brattleboro Police Department responded to the parking lot of a business on Canal Street for a fight in progress. As a result, Samuel Martin, 29, of Brattleboro, was arrested and cited with simple assault, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and unlawful mischief.
• On April 23, the Windham County Sheriff's Office arrested Jared E. Butler, 38, of Putney, for driving with a criminally suspended license. Butler's vehicle was stopped on Main Street in Putney for a vehicle equipment violation. Subsequent investigation led to his arrest.
• At 2:30 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to a report of a two-vehicle collision on Route 30 in Newfane. Troopers determined William Tabell, 77, of Newfane, was traveling north when his vehicle crossed the center line and stuck the rear driver side of a 2005 Saab that was being driven south by Kathleen Lindholm, 34, of Jamaica. No one was injured in the crash.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or email@example.com.