• At about 3 p.m., the Brattleboro Police Department responded to a dispute at a business on Marlboro Road. Subsequent investigation led to James Davis, 45, of Brattleboro, being cited for disorderly conduct.
• At 5 p.m., the Brattleboro Police Department received a call about a trespasser at a business on Marlboro Road. Investigation identified Xavier Carter, 23, of Brattleboro, as the suspect. Officers located Carter on June 26 and issued him a citation for unlawful trespass.
• At about 9 p.m., the Brattleboro Police Department responded to Ledgewood Heights for a dispute. Subsequent investigation led to Christopher Maskell, 25, of Brattleboro, receiving a citation for disorderly conduct.
• At about 12:30 p.m., the Brattleboro Police Department received a call for a report of a theft from a local business on Canal Street. Investigation led to Kelly French, 33, of Brattleboro, being cited for theft of services.
• At about 9:48 p.m., the Brattleboro Police Department responded to a family dispute on Ledgewood Heights. Subsequent investigation led to the arrest of Timothy Wyman, 19, of Brattleboro. A female victim sustained minor injuries. Wyman was cited with domestic assault.
• Officers from the Brattleboro Police Department were on patrol on Canal Street when they encountered Jack Baker, 20, of Hinsdale, N.H. Subsequent investigation led to Baker's arrest for violating the conditions of his release.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or firstname.lastname@example.org.