• At 6 a.m., the Vermont State Police learned of a single-vehicle accident on Hickory Ridge Road in Putney. Upon arrival, troopers determined that Jude Mischke, 47, of Putney, was traveling east around 7 p.m. on Aug. 4 when he took his eyes off the road to light a cigarette. Mischke told troopers that when he looked back up he as going off the roadway. He attempted to regain control but was unable to do so and went off the roadway and crashed into a tree. Mischke's vehicle was towed from the scene by Rod's Towing. Putney Fire Department assisted at the scene.
• At 11:50 a.m., the Brattleboro Police Department responded to a report of a dispute at a residence on Vine Street. Subsequent investigation led to Jeremy Crochetiere, 31, of Brattleboro, being cited with disorderly conduct.
• At 8 p.m., the Brattleboro Police Department arrested Daniel Rehm, 43, of Brattleboro, and cited him with violating his court ordered conditions of release.
• The Chesterfield, N.H., Police Department responded to a residential burglary on Pond Brook Road near Larkin Way. Entry was made through a second story window by pushing in an air conditioner. Numerous items were taken. If anyone has any information related to this burglary, they are encouraged to call the Chesterfield Police Department at 603-363-4233.
• At 6 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to the report of a burglary at a home on Rice Farm Road in Dummerston. The homeowner reported that she arrived home to find someone had entered into her home through a window. The perpetrators took personal possessions from inside the home. Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the Vermont State Police at 802-254-2382.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or email@example.com.