• At 7:10 p.m., the Windham County Sheriff's Office arrested Justin L. Clouart, 34, of Ludlow, and cited him with driving under the influence.
• The Windham County Sheriff's Office stopped a speeding motorcycle in Vernon. As a result, Mark Billetdeaux Jr., 30, of Hinsdale, N.H., was cited with excessive speed.
• At just before 1 a.m., the Vermont State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Interstate 91 in Guilford. As a result, Paul L. Reid, 38, of New London, Conn., was arrested and cited with driving under the influence of alcohol.
• At 6:15 p.m., the Keene, N.H., Police Department received a report that a person had used the McDonald's drive-through on Winchester Street while in possession of alcohol in open containers and with children in the vehicle. As a result, Eugene Bracey, 27, of Hinsdale, N.H., was taken into custody and cited with driving while intoxicated and transporting alcoholic beverages.
• At 7:55 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to the Route 30 Irving gas station in Dummerston for the report of a vehicle crashing into the building. Prior to the arrival of troopers, the driver of the vehicle had departed the scene on foot. Witnesses described the driver of the Jeep Grand Cherokee as a white skinny male, approximately 6' 1" tall. The male was wearing a tank top, jeans, with no facial hair and shaved head. The male was also described as having tattoos on both arms. Anyone who might have information is urged to contact Trooper Roel Diaz at 802-722-4600.
• The Vermont State Police is investigating a burglary that occurred sometime between 8 a.m. and 5:40 p.m. at a residence on South Road in Marlboro. According to a press release, an iPad and a Ryobi X430 weed trimmer were taken. If anyone observed any suspicious activity in the area, contact Trooper Soule at 802-722-4600.
• At just after midnight, the Vermont State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Interstate 91 in Westminster. As a result, Eric Stockwell, 50, of Putney, was arrested and cited with operating a vehicle with a criminally suspended license.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or firstname.lastname@example.org.