• Following an investigation, Krystle Holmes, 31, of Bellows Falls was cited with seven counts of fraud and one count of giving false information to a police officer after she was suspected of soliciting donations for the family of fallen wildfire hotshot, Justin Beebe.
• The Brattleboro Police Department responded to a business on Main Street for a report of a fight between two men. Teddy Tiller, 30, of Brattleboro, and Matthew Gonyea, 31, of Brattleboro, were transported to Brattleboro Memorial Hospital with minor injuries. Subsequent investigation revealed that an argument from earlier in the day had turned physical and that Tiller used a box cutter in the ensuing fight. Both men were cited with disorderly conduct.
• The Brattleboro Police Department responded to Sunset Lake Road for a single-vehicle accident. The driver and passenger sustained minor injuries. The passenger was brought to Brattleboro Memorial Hospital. Subsequent investigation determined that Kara Surridge, 33, of Chesterfield, N.H., was operating a Chevy Avalanche and traveling north on Sunset Lake Road when the vehicle left the road, which was closed for a short period of time. Surridge was cited for leaving the scene of an accident. She was issued a civil complaint for driving without insurance.
• The Keene, N.H., Police Department arrested Amanda Marie Fogg, 29, of West Townshend, for willful concealment, possession of controlled narcotic and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• As part of an ongoing investigation into the distribution of heroin in the Village of Bellows Falls, at 11 a.m., the Bellows Falls Police Department served a search warrant at the residence of Nicholas J. Marrocco, 62, of Bellows Falls. During a search of his residence, which was assisted by the Walpole, N.H., Police Department, 74 bags of heroin, more than $5,000 in cash and a long rifle were located. Marrocco was not located in the apartment at the time, but he was later arrested by the Hartford Police Department in White River Junction. He was ordered held on $25,000 cash or surety bond with conditions and lodged at the Southern State Correctional Facility. He was cited with possession and sale of heroin, as well as possession of a weapon while committing a crime and violating the conditions of his release
• At 1:10 p.m., the Bellows Falls Police Department responded to Pine Street for a domestic disturbance. There, officers encountered Christopher Montford, of Bellows Falls, who was yelling, swearing and acting very aggressively toward officers. After refusing to calm down and refusing to obey the officer's commands he was subdued via the use of a chemical agent. As a result, Montford was cited with disorderly conduct.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or email@example.com.