The Brattleboro Reformer has many colleagues around the country producing news for our "sister" papers. The Daily DFM is a "top picks" of today's national news. Consider it a collection of "things you should know, today."
1. More than a dozen semi-trucks in fatal crash in Indiana
2. Meet Team USA's curlers: Bios, videos and more
3. Raise the stakes with the Super Bowl Trash Talk Generator
4. It's hard to run a subway when the control room floods with cement
5. Google puts built-in encyclopedia front and center in search results
Welcome to your
discussion forum: Verified accounts are now required for
immediate posting. Please verify your e-mail address in Disqus, or
sign in with your social networking account. You may also post using your e-mail address (which will remain private), but those posts will first need to be approved by the moderator. Comments made here are
the sole responsibility of the person posting them; these comments do
not reflect the opinion or approval of the Brattleboro Reformer. This forum encourages open, honest, respectful and insightful discussions; there is no need to be offensive. Read the guidelines.
This is a beautiful thing for the cause of science education, of course, but you'll forgive us old-time Sagan fans for being wary of the interloper as wary as Doctor Who fans are every time that show replaces the lead actor they've become comfortable with. Full Story