The New York Times’ Nate Silver uses statistical analysis to understand and explain polling about the campaign for the White House and other major political stories.
Recent Posts on FiveThirtyEight
It’s All Politics
NPR’s politics team checks in on political news and interesting stories from Washington, D.C., and around the country.
Recent Posts on It’s All Politics
Joshua Green on Politics
Bloomberg Businessweek’s Washington correspondent, Joshua Green, writes about national politics and public policy issues.
Recent Posts on Joshua Green on Politics
News about state and federal politics in Minnesota from reporters with the St. Paul Pioneer Press.
Recent Posts on Political Animal
Political news about the Bay Area from the staffs of the Contra Costa Times, the San Jose Mercury News and InsideBayArea.com.
Recent Posts on Political Blotter
News about state and federal politics in Utah from reporters with the Salt Lake Tribune.
Recent Posts on Political Cornflakes
NPR Political Editor Ken Rudin looks at the bigger picture in the week’s political news and makes goofy puns using old campaign buttons.
Recent Posts on Political Junkie
The politics team at Time magazine looks at race for the White House and other major campaign stories of Elections 2012.
Recent Posts on Swampland
The Washington Post’s Beltway blogger, Chris Cillizza, tracks campaign strategy in races for governor, Congress and the White House.
Recent Posts on The Fix
- The Clinton campaign is roping off reporters. But who will cry for us?
- 5 key moments from the South Carolina Senate’s strikingly blunt Confederate flag debate
- Why people say ‘I want a woman president’ more than they said ‘I want a black president’
- America just shifted more Democratic. But Republicans needn’t panic just yet.
- Why Ted Cruz is defending Donald Trump
The staff of the Denver Post keeps track of politics and policy in Colorado, a key battleground state in this year’s presidential election.
Recent Posts on The Spot
The Washington bureau of the Wall Street Journal writes news and analysis about national politics and the 2012 election.
Recent Posts on Washington Wire
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Gets An Early Start With 2016 Ads
- Chris Christie: If U.S. Hit By Terror Attack, Haul Rand Paul Before Congress
- Capital Journal Daybreak: Sanders Outpaces O’Malley as Clinton Alternative, More
- Care Taken to Protect Hillary Clinton’s Image May Be Hurting Her Campaign
- RNC Plans Sustained Attack on Hillary Clinton’s Record at State Department