BRATTLEBORO >> Vernon residents Solomon Brow and Pat Houle each won a Monadnock Speedway division championship, with Brow taking the Mini Stock title and Houle finishing first in the Lightning Stock series.
Brow placed third in his last race to finish with 762 points, which are 14 more than runner-up Matt Kimball. Houle wound up 10th on the leaderboard, meaning he won the title by 112 points over Dan Starkweather.
The last racing of the season at the Winchester, N.H. oval will be held on Saturday at 2 p.m. The event will include all of the weekly divisions, the North East Street Stock Tour, Spectator Drags, Championship Ceremonies and the Great School Bus Race.
The final division standings are shown below:
1. Solomon Brow of Vernon, VT — 762 points
2. Matt Kimball of Bennington, NH — 748
3. Eric Pomasko of Peterborough, NH — 696
4. Kevin McKnight of Orange, MA — 692
5. Mike McGoldrick Jr. of Leyden, MA — 602
1. Pat Houle of Vernon, VT — 660
2. Dan Starkweather of Marlborough, NH — 548
3. Tim Paquette of Bennington, NH — 508
3. Eric Silvernale of Winchester, NH — 508
5. Kris Kristolaitis of Winchester, NH — 400
8. Tim LeBlanc of Hinsdale, NH — 380
11. Hillary Renaud of Vernon, VT — 278
23. Josh Houle of Vernon, VT — 32