10 Things to Know for Today (11.25.13)
1. OBAMA DISCLOSED SECRET IRAN TALKS TO ISRAEL IN SEPTEMBER
The president revealed the clandestine negotiations with Tehran in a 90-minute meeting with Netanyahu at the White House.
2. INVESTIGATORS TO RELEASE NEWTOWN REPORT
The full police file of the evidence in the school shooting won't be published, stirring criticism of the investigation's secrecy.
3. STORM SET TO HIT TEXAS WITH FREEZING RAIN
The Arctic mass is expected move east in the coming days and could disrupt the U.S.'s busy travel week.
4. HOW NEW YORK IS CRACKING DOWN ON TEXTING WHILE DRIVING
Tall SUVs give state troopers better surveillance of guilty drivers but the state is also offering "texting turnoffs" on highways to give motorists a break.
5. WHY DUBAI'S WORLD EXPO BID IS CAUSING ANXIETY AT HOME
Some fear a repeat of the emirate's financial woes if frenzied construction causes a real estate bubble.
6. THANKSGIVING-HANUKKAH OVERLAP IS A CONUNDRUM FOR SOME
The convergence of the secular and religious holidays is a source of angst for many who celebrate both.
7. THAI DEMONSTRATORS ENTER FINANCE MINISTRY COMPOUND
The anti-government rally escalates seeking to force civil servants to stop working.
8. WHERE METH IS A GROWING CONCERN
Experts on North Korea see signs of a steady output of the drug there - and the potential for global distribution.
9. WHO WON THE NIGHT AT THE AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS
Taylor Swift took home four honors including artist of the year for the third time.
10. PATRIOTS WIN BACK-AND-FORTH BATTLE WITH BRONCOS
After falling behind 24-0 in the first half, the New England Patriots score a field goal in overtime to beat the Denver Broncos, 34,31.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.