Brattleboro committees need volunteers


BRATTLEBORO — The town of Brattleboro is looking for citizens to serve on several committees and boards.

They include Agricultural Advisory Board, ADA Advisory Committee, Arts Committee, Citizens Police Communications Committee, Conservation Commission, Development Review Board Alternate, Energy Committee, Fence Viewers, Honor Roll Committee, Regional Economic Hub Study Group, Senior Solutions Advisory Council and SEVCA Board.

Applications and more information about various committees and boards can be found on the Brattleboro website,, or by calling the Town Manager's office at 802-251-8151. If you are interested in serving on a Brattleboro committee or board, please submit your application on-line, or send an e-mail to the Town Manager's office –— — or mail or deliver the application to Brattleboro Town Manager's Office, Attn: Committee Vacancy, 230 Main Street, Suite 208, Brattleboro, VT 05301.

The Selectboard will make appointments at upcoming regularly scheduled meetings. Citizen involvement is important to the vibrancy of our Town. Please consider serving your community.


If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.

Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions