Brattleboro needs committee volunteers


BRATTLEBORO >> The town of Brattleboro is looking for citizens to serve on the following committees and boards: Agricultural Advisory Board, ADA Committee, Arts Committee, Brattleboro Housing Partnerships, Cemetery Committee, Citizen Police Communications Committee, Conservation Commission, Development Review Board, Development Review Board (Alternate), Energy Committee, Energy Coordinator, Fence Viewers (by statute, must be legal voters of the town), Honor Roll, Inspector of Lumber, Shingles and Wood, Planning Commission, Recreation and Parks Board, Rescue, Inc., Trustee, Senior Solutions Board, SEVCA Board, Traffic Safety Committee (Brattleboro Area Chamber of Commerce Appointment only), Tree Advisory Committee and Weigher of Coal.

Applications and more information about various committees and boards can be found at, or by calling the Town Manager's office at 802-251-8151. If you are interested in serving on a Brattleboro committee or board, please submit your application on-line, or send an e-mail to, or mail or deliver the application to: Brattleboro Town Manager's Office, Attn: Committee Vacancy, 230 Main Street, Suite 208, Brattleboro, VT 05301.

The Select Board will make appointments at its meeting on June 21. Applications must be received in the Town Manager's office by 5 p.m. on Thursday, June 16.


If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.

Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions