Brattleboro volunteers needed for town committees


BRATTLEBORO >> The town of Brattleboro is looking for citizens to serve on the following committees and boards: Agricultural Advisory Board; Arts Committee; ADA Advisory Committee; Conservation Commission; Development Review Board (Alternate); Energy Committee; Fence Viewers (by statute, must be legal voters of the town); Honor Roll; Planning Commission; Senior Solutions Advisory Council; and the SEVCA Board.

Applications and more information about various committees and boards can be found on the Brattleboro website,, or by calling the Town Manager's office at 802-251-8151. If you are interested in serving on a Brattleboro committee or board, please submit your application on-line, or send an e-mail to the Town Manager's office at, or mail or deliver the application to Brattleboro Town Manager's Office, Attn: Committee Vacancy, 230 Main Street, Suite 208, Brattleboro, VT 05301.

The Selectboard will make appointments at upcoming regularly scheduled meetings. Citizen involvement is important to the vibrancy of our Town. Please consider serving your community.


If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.

Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions