Bullock Education Fund seeking Guilford residents for grants


GUILFORD -- The Town of Guilford has announced that the Bullock Education Fund is offering small higher education grants to Guilford residents who are currently enrolled in or planning to enroll at any institution of higher education.

The scholarships may be used to defray the student’s expenses at any two-year, four-year, post graduate or technical college or program.

Applicants are required to be a Guilford resident, include a letter of acceptance from the educational institution, include a record of community involvement, include most recent official academic record, and state their reason for applying.

If the student is reapplying, include their institution’s academic record.

Applications are due by Friday June 13, 2014.

Applications and information are available at the Guilford Town Clerk’s Office by calling 802-254-6857 or via e-mail, guilfordtc@yahoo.com. Completed applications must be returned to the Guilford Town Clerk’s Office clearly labeled with complete name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, if any.


If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.

Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions