Nurse is In and Foot Care clinics offered
A Wellness nurse from Home Healthcare, Hospice & Community Services will be available at the following Nurse Is In clinics where you can have your blood pressure checked and ask health questions. No appointment is necessary, and the service is provided free of charge to residents of all ages. For more information, call 603- 352-2253 or 800-541-4145, or visit www.HCSservices.org.
• Wednesday, March 09, Chesterfield, N.H., Town Hall, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, March 16, Hinsdale, N.H., Millstream Community Center, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Thursday, March 24, Alstead, N.H., Alstead Fire Station, 11 a.m. to noon.
• Wednesday, March 02, Charlestown, N.H., Charlestown Senior Center, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Friday, March 25, North Walpole, N.H., St. Peter's Church, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Friday, March 25, Walpole, N.H., Applewood Senior Housing, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Home Healthcare, Hospice & Community Services is offering foot care clinics to residents of all area towns. A nurse will be on hand to offer basic foot care. There is a $20 charge for foot care services. Appointments are necessary and can be made by calling 800-541-4145, ext. 118 or 603-352-2253.
• Wednesday, March 02, Charlestown, Senior Center, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.