• The Windham County Sheriff's Office arrested Adam D. Manley, 20, of Brattleboro, and cited him with unlawful trespass.
• At 2:15 p.m., the Brattleboro Police Department responded to Mountain View Avenue for the report of a car striking the support cables of a telephone pole. No one was injured in the collision, and the roadway was not closed. Following an investigation, the juvenile operator was cited with gross negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
• At 8:20 p.m., the Windham County Sheriff's Office conducted a motor vehicle stop on Kimball Hill Road in Putney. As a result, Michael Gershon, 21, of Rockville, Md., was arrested and taken into custody for driving under the influence of drugs.
• The Brattleboro Police Department conducted a motor vehicle stop on Putney Road. As a result, Carmen L. Martocci, 54, was cited with operating a vehicle with a suspended license.
• At 6:20 p.m., the Brattleboro Fire Department, Rescue Inc and the Brattleboro Police Department responded to a three-car vehicle collision in the area of 141 Canal St. Canal Street between Elm Street and Baker Street was closed to traffic between the hours of 6:25 and 7 p.m. The collision involved a Ford F150, operated by Jonathon Goselin, 24 of Brattleboro, a Toyota Rav4, operated by Karen Kale, 72, of Brattleboro, and a Jeep Cherokee, operated by Jacob Hazlett, 40, of Brattleboro. Kale was transported to Brattleboro Memorial Hospital where she was treated for minor injuries related to the collision. The incident is still under investigation at this time. Anyone with information about the incident is urged to contact the Brattleboro Police Department at 802-257-7950.
• At 6:05 a.m., the Vermont State Police responded to the report of a single vehicle accident on Coleman Hills Road in Jamaica. Ryan O'Connor, 22, of Boylston, Mass., told troopers he crashed the previous night but did not have a mobile phone to notify police. O'Connor was not injured in the crash.
• At 10:25 p.m., the Vermont State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Stratton Mountain Access Road in Winhall. As a result, Christopher A. Gioffre, 24, of Don Mar, Conn., was arrested and cited with driving under the influence.
• At 5:10 p.m., the Vermont State Police received a complaint of a suspicious vehicle on the side of Augur Hole Road in Marlboro. As a result, Todd J. Maskell, 43, of Brattleboro, was taken into custody on an outstanding arrest warrant.
• The Brattleboro Police Department conducted a motor vehicle stop on Western Avenue in Brattleboro. As a result, Cara Rodrigues, 25, Wardsboro, was arrested for violating her court ordered conditions of release.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.