BRATTLEBORO >> At about 2 p.m. on Friday, the Brattleboro Police Department responded to the TD Bank on Main Street for the report of a robbery. No other information is available at this time, but anyone with any information is urged to contact the police department at 802-257-7950.
• At 8:25 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to a home on Green River Road in Halifax for the report of an altercation. As a result, Tori Shores, 23, of Halifax, was cited with domestic assault, driving under the influence, cruelty to a child, violating the conditions of her release and violating a relief from abuse order.
• At just before midnight, the Brattleboro Police Department conducted a motor vehicle stop on Canal Stree. As a result, Tyrone Byrd, 40, of Brattleboro, a felon, was cited with being in possession of a firearm.
• A deputy was dispatched to Newcomb Road in Westminster for a report of shots fired. Through investigation it was determined that Peter Gardent, 44, of West Chesterfield, N.H., had discharged a weapon in the direction of a home owner while on the owner's property. He was cited with reckless endangerment.
• At just before 7 p.m., the Vermont State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Interstate 91 in Rockingham. As a result, Gregory J. Moffit, 28, of Coventry, was arrested and cited with operating a vehicle with a criminally suspended license.
• At 9:15 p.m., the Keene, N.H., Police Department responded to a report of suspicious persons lingering in a car on Railroad Street. As a result, Colin S. Campbell, 22, and Hassan J. Cansler, 22, both of Brattleboro, were cited with possession of a controlled drug. Campbell was also cited with possession of drug paraphernalia and Cansler was also cited with possessing an open container of alcohol.
• At 9:15 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to Route 30 in Dummerston for a report of a single vehicle crash. Troopers determined Derek Johnson, 36, of Brattleboro, traveled across the northbound lane into an embankment on the opposite side of the roadway. This caused his vehicle to roll over and sustain heavy damage. Johnson was transported to Brattleboro Memorial Hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries relating to the crash.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or email@example.com.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.