• At 8:40 p.m., the New Hampshire State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Route 124 in Jaffrey. As a result, Johnathan Lavoie, 28, of Brattleboro, was cited with driving under the influence and possession of a controlled drug.
• The Bellows Falls Police Department arrested Jason Cray, 28, of Bellows Falls, after he was found to be in possession of heroin. Because Cray was on probation for a previous charge for the sale of heroin, he was turned over to Vermont Probation and Parole.
• The Hinsdale, N.H., Police Department responded to a residence on Chesterfield Road for the report of a domestic disturbance. Upon arrival, officers witnessed a domestic assault in progress. Upon entry into the home, they attempted to arrest Jason Aprea, of Hinsdale, who resisted arrest. Hinsdale police officers deployed a stun gun to subdue Aprea, who was cited with domestic simple assault, criminal threatening, resisting arrest and violation of probation.
• At just past midnight, the New Hampshire State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Route 9 in Stoddard. As a result, Carrie Gammon, 24, of Bellows Falls, was cited with driving a vehicle with a suspended or revoked license.
• At 10 a.m., the Hinsdale, N.H., Police Department responded to the report of a vehicle that had collided with a telephone pole on Meetinghouse Road. As a result, Elena Newsmith, of Hinsdale, was taken into custody and cited with driving under the influence. In addition, her vehicle was seized and a search warrant requested. According to Hinsdale Police Chief Todd Faulkner, further charges are pending. Due to the crash, power was out for several hours until the telephone pole could be replaced.
• At 6:35 p.m., the Bellows Falls Police Department responded to a report that the driver of a heavily damaged motor vehicle was attempting to fuel his vehicle at the gas station at the intersection of Atkinson Street and Westminster Street. As a result, Norman Harrison, 77, of Limington, Me., was arrested and cited with driving under the influence.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or email@example.com.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.