By Reformer Staff
• At 7:30 a.m., the Bellows Falls Police Department found a red Chevy truck parked behind an outbuilding by the Tomb on 121 near the North Westminster/Bellows Falls town line. The vehicle and immediate area were checked for suspicious activity with no persons being found. J&M Auto was contacted to remove the vehicle from the location. This vehicle was then secured by the Bellows Falls Police and J&M Auto Personnel. At this time no vehicles were reported stolen. At approximately 3:30 p.m., a BOL was issued by the New Hampshire State Police for a stolen vehicle from Surry, N.H., with the same registration plate. Upon speaking with the New Hampshire State Police it was determined that the red Chevy was in fact stolen. Anyone with any information as to whom the operator was or anyone who saw this vehicle on March 13 is urged to contact Officer Martin at 802-463-1234.
• At 5:50 p.m., the Bellows Falls Police Department responded to Athens Pizza for the report of a disturbance. As a result, Meghan Hitchcock, 24, of Bellows Falls, was arrested and cited with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• On Feb. 15, the Brattleboro Police Department responded to a residence on Meadowbrook Road for a report of a verbal altercation involving an intoxicated female. Following an investigation, Jenny Amanna, 39, Brattleboro, was arrested and cited with unlawful trespass and resisting arrest.
• On Feb. 15, the Brattleboro Police Department responded to Old Guilford Road for a report of a male subject trespassing on a residential property. As a result, Justin Clough, 36, of Brattleboro, was cited with unlawful trespass.
• At noon, the Vermont State Police responded to Interstate 91 in Brattleboro for the report of a single-vehicle crash. Troopers determined Ryszard Byczko, 49, of Beacon Falls, Conn., was traveling south when he lost control of his vehicle, slid off the west side of the road and hit a road sign.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or email@example.com.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.