• The Winchester, N.H., Police Department responded to Pudding Hill Road for the report of a single-car rollover with entrapment. Upon arrival, police found a Ford pickup truck on its driver's side in the enter of the road. Police identified the male occupant as 34-year-old Winchester resident, Richard K. Black, who was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics and the medical examiner. No one else was in the vehicle at the time of the crash. Speed is believed to be a contributing factor in the crash. The investigation is ongoing and awaiting further information from the medical examiner's office. Police were assisted at the scene by the Winchester Fire Department, Winchester Ambulance and Diluzio Ambulance. Anyone with information related to the crash is asked to contact Sergeant Prior at 603-239-4814.
• The Brattleboro Police Department arrested Janna Jarvis, 40, for violating her court ordered conditions of release. Jarvis was released on with citation to court for a later date and time.
• The Windham County Sheriff's Office arrest Jason Skibniowsky, 28, of Springfield, for violating his conditions of release. Skibniowsky was cited and released to appear at the Vermont Superior Court Windham Division to answer to the charge.
• At approximately 3:44 a.m. the Windham County Sheriff's Office Vernon Division arrested Ryan E. McGrath, 22, of Winchester, New Hampshire, for DUI and negligent operation of a motor vehicle. McGrath's vehicle was stopped on West Road for a vehicle equipment violation. Subsequent investigation at the scene led to the arrest of McGrath. McGrath was cited to appear before the Vermont Superior Court: Criminal Division at a later date.
• The Brattleboro Police Department cited and released Daniel Silverman, 44, of Brattleboro, for a violation of his court ordered conditions of release. It was determined that Silverman was not reporting to the Brattleboro Police Department for his court ordered appointments, thus violating his conditions.
• The Vermont State Police is investigating the theft of maple syrup from the Miller and Son Orchards in Dummerston. Sometime after 5 p.m. on Sunday, March 27, someone stole 30 to 40 gallons of maple syrup, retail value $50 a gallon, from the Miller Farm Stand. Anyone with information regarding this theft is encouraged to contact Trooper Matthews at 802-254-2382.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or email@example.com.