• The Brattleboro Police Department responded to the Overflow Shelter to a report of a physical fight occurring between two females. On arrival the females had been separated and subsequent investigation led to the arrest of Jaine Perotti, 27 of New Haven, for disorderly conduct, simple assault, simple assault on a law enforcement officer and providing false information to a law enforcement officer.
• At just past midnight, the Windham County Sheriff's Office conducted a motor vehicle stop on Coolidge Highway. As a result, Scott L. Kent, 38, of Vernon, was arrested and cited with driving under the influence.
• At 2:35 a.m., the Vermont State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop in Interstate 91 in Rockingham. As a result, Richard Hennie, 31, of Burlington, was arrested and cited with being under the influence of both intoxicants and drugs.
• The Brattleboro Police Department received a call for a dispute. Following an investigation, David Smith 26, of Brattleboro, was cited with domestic assault.
• At 4 a.m., the Windham County Sheriff's Office conducted a motor vehicle stop on Governor Hunt Road in Vernon. As a result, Anna V. Lashway, 33, of Vernon, was arrested and cited with driving under the influence.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or email@example.com.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.