• At about 1:25 a.m., New Hampshire State Police arrested Ryan Dunn, 27, of Brattleboro, for driving under the influence on Route 9 in Keene, N.H.
• At about 1 a.m., Travis Hattey, 21, of Bellows Falls, was stopped by New Hampshire State Police on Route 103 in Newport, N.H. He was cited with driving after revocation of license.
• At about 4:23 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to a call on Hardscrabble Road in Wardsboro for a report of a domestic assault. During the investigation, probably cause was found to charge Kristian P. Branley, 26, of Wardsboro, with aggravated domestic assault and interference with emergency services. Branley was arrested and processed at the Vermont State Police barracks in Brattleboro. Branley was found to be in violation of parole and transported to Southern State Correctional Facility to be held without bail.
• The Brattleboro Police Department responded to Canal Street for a report of a family fight. Subsequent investigation led to the arrest of Emery Wainwright, 22, of Brattleboro, for first degree aggravated domestic assault. Further investigation indicated that Wainwright violated five separate court-ordered conditions of release along with six separate conditions of an active abuse prevention order. The victim did not sustain any known injuries.
• At about 3 p.m., a member of the Vermont State Police was flagged down by Donald Stolpp, 42, of Newfane, at the parking lot at the intersection of Route 30 and East West Road at the covered bridge in Dummerston. At that time, Stolpp reported that persons unknown had caused damage to his vehicle while it was parked in the parking lot. Stolpp reported that this damage occurred on June 23 between 2 and 3:30 p.m. Stolpp's 2009 Honda Pilot had moderate damage to the driver's side rear door and rear quarter panel.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.