* Christopher A. King, 22, of Bellows Falls, was arrested on March 11 for unlawful trespass and making false report.
According to Bellows Falls Police, officers responded to the Howard Block for a fire alarm that had been triggered by vandals. Witness statements and a subsequent investigation led to the arrest of King for unlawful trespass, police said.
King was cited to appear in Windham District Court at a later date to answer to the charge. Further arrests in the case are expected soon, police said.
* Joshua J. Habel, 27, of North Adams, Mass., was arrested for driving while intoxicated on April 8.
According to Brattleboro Police, Habel was stopped in the Super 8 Motel parking lot on Putney Road for failing to yield at an intersection and failing to use turn signals. A subsequent investigation found that Habel was intoxicated, police said.
Habel was arrested and taken into custody by police. He was cited to appear in Windham District Court at a later date to answer to the charge.
* Lori Jean Tamerattia, 51, of Brattleboro, was arrested for simple assault on April 6.
According to Brattleboro Police, officers responded to a report of an altercation on Washington Street. After a brief investigation, Tamerattia was arrested and transported to the police station.
She was cited to appear in Windham District Court on May 12 to answer to the charge.
* Dawn M. LaClair, 41, of Brattleboro, was arrested on an active warrant on April 6.
According to Brattleboro Police, officers responded to Walnut Street on an anonymous tip that LeClair was in the vicinity. Police say LeClair was located and arrested.
* Osiel D. Vasquez, 24, of Mamaroneck, N.Y., was arrested for careless and negligent operation of a motor vehicle on April 5.
According to Vermont State Police, Vasquez was stopped on Interstate 91 after being clocked at 99 mph in a 65 mph zone.
State police said Vasquez and his two passengers, Luisa and Alba Vasquez, were later taken into custody by the U.S. Border Patrol, as all three were found to be in the United States illegally.
* Michel Bordua, 57, of Burlington, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on April 7.
According to Vermont State Police, Bordua was stopped on Interstate 91 for not having an inspection sticker on his vehicle and a subsequent investigation found that he was intoxicated.
Bordua was arrested and taken into custody by state police. He was cited to appear in Windham District Court on April 28 to answer to the charge.
* Andre Veilleux, 56, of Levi, Quebec, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on April 5.
Vermont State Police said they received an anonymous call that a black Dodge Charger with Quebec license plates was spotted near Windsor driving south on Interstate 91 at a high rate of speed.
State police said they set up a road block near Exit 6 to intercept the vehicle. Veilleux was stopped and a subsequent investigation found that he was intoxicated, state police said.
He was taken into custody and lodged at the Southern State Correctional Facility in Springfield for lack of $750 bail.
* Michael F. McDonough, 22, of Northfield, Mass., was cited for possession of marijuana on April 7.
According to Vermont State Police, McDonough was stopped for a moving violation on Route 142 and a subsequent investigation found that he had a suspended license and to be in possession of marijuana.
McDonough was cited to appear in Windham District Court on May 26 to answer to the charge.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.