• Sometime between Dec. 5 and Dec. 18, a home on East Road in Whitingham was broken into and several items were stolen. Anyone one with information is encouraged to call Trooper Sam Wood at 802)-254-2382.
• The Vermont State Police is investigating the report of theft from a delivery truck at the Dummerston Circle K on West River Road. Anyone one with information is encouraged to call Trooper Sam Wood at 802-254-2382.
• Following an investigation, the Brattleboro Police Department arrested Kimberly Ougribe, 32, and Hadley Graham, 25, both of Brattleboro and cited them with disorderly conduct.
• While assisting the Hinsdale, N.H., Police Department, the Brattleboro Police Department located Ervin King, 37, of Brattleboro, on Canal Street. He was taken in custody on an extraditable warrant out of New Hampshire.
• The Brattleboro Police Department took into custody Addyson Morgan, 18, on an active arrest warrant in connection with a burglary that was committed on Dec. 16.
• The Vermont State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Route 103 in Rockingham. As a result, Bryan McLouglin, 58, of West Islip, N.Y., was arrested and cited with operating a vehicle with a suspended license.
• At 2:50 a.m., the Vermont State Police responded to a report of a vehicle off the road on Rockingham Road in Rockingham. As a result, Catherine Morrill, 32, of Westminster, was arrested for driving under the influence.
• At 2:35 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to Route 30 in Jamaica for a report of a two-vehicle collision. Troopers determined Valerie Whiteman, 65, of Dennis, Mass., collided with a vehicle being driven by Edward C. Savage, 19, of New Canaan, Conn. Both vehicles were driven from the scene by the operators. No injuries were reported at the scene.
• The Hinsdale, N.H., Police Department took into custody Christopher Therieau, 24, of Guilford, on an active arrest warrant. He was also cited with operating a motor vehicle without a valid license and possession of a controlled drug.
• At noon, the Vermont State Police responded to Carpenter Hill Road in Guilford to the report of a single-vehicle crash. Lukas P. DodgeWallace, 19, of Halifax, told troopers he was traveling east when he encountered another vehicle on the crest of a hill on a curve. DodgeWallace reported that the other vehicle (unknown make, model, color or registration) was in the middle of the road. DodgeWallace reported that he made an evasive driving maneuver to avoid a collision with the other vehicle. As a result of the evasive driving maneuver, DodgeWallace began to lose control of his vehicle and applied the brakes. DodgeWallace vehicle began to skid on the gravel roadway and the passenger side bed of the truck struck a large tree. After striking the tree, the vehicle rotated one hundred and eighty degrees counterclockwise and struck another tree with the driver side rear axle. DodgeWallace sustained lacerations to his face but refused medical treatment at the scene. The vehicle was towed from the scene. Anyone who may have witnessed this crash or has any information about this crash is urged to contact the Vermont State Police at 802-254-2382.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.