By Reformer Staff
• On Oct. 31, the Brattleboro Police Department responded to the Brattleboro Memorial Hospital after receiving a report that there was a patient who was allegedly in possession of drugs. After an investigation, Teah Golembeski, 23, of Hinsale, N.H., was cited with possession of heroin.
• At 7:10 p.m., The Brattleboro Police Department and the Brattleboro Fire Department responded to a report that a tractor trailer had struck a telephone pole on Marlboro Road near the Molly Stark Motel. There were no injuries, but the road was closed for several hours because of downed power lines. The driver of the truck was not impaired. The investigation is ongoing.
• At 7:40 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to a residence on Oak Street in Saxtons River for the report of an assault. Following an investigation, Robert Terry, 39, of Saxtons River, was arrested and cited with domestic assault.
• The Brattleboro Police Department began an investigation into a reported violation of an abuse prevention order which was in effect. After the investigation, Jared Gundry, 21, of Brattleboro, was subsequently arrested for this offense. Gundry will appear in Windham County Superior Court at a later date.
• At 3:15 p.m. the operator of a grey Jeep Cherokee was headed west on Hinesburg Road in Guilford. The operator, Christopher Abbott, 25, of Attleboro, Mass., was distracted and drove off an embankment, causing the Jeep to roll over and become pinned against trees. No one was injured in the crash and AL's Towing removed the vehicle.
• The Brattleboro Police Department responded to a parking lot in downtown for a report of a male that was being aggressive. Matthew Lavoy, 22, of Brattleboro, was located and arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. He will answer to these charges at a later date.
• The Brattleboro Police Department responded to Main Street for a reported vehicle containing an oversized load causing a traffic hazard. After an investigation, the operator, Ray M. Winchester, 35, of Vermont, was subsequently arrested for criminal DLS, as his license was suspected. Winchester will appear in Windham County Superior Court at a later date for this offense.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.