• The Brattleboro Police Department responded to a business on Putney Road for a report of a theft. Following an investigation, Jennifer Bradbury, 31, of Brattleboro, and John J. Barrett, 26, of Brattleboro, were cited with retail theft.
• The Brattleboro Police Department responded to a business on Putney Road for a report of a theft. Following an investigation, Addyson Morgan, 18, of Brattleboro was cited with petit larceny.
• The Brattleboro Police Department took a report of a vehicle stolen from a business on Putney Road. Following an investigation, Ryan Duhaime, 34, of Hinsdale, N.H., was cited with operating a vehicle without the owner's consent.
• The Bellows Falls Police Department arrested Gideon Toussaint, 35, and cited him with second degree aggravated domestic assault.
• The Brattleboro Police Department responded to a business on Putney Road for the report of an unruly subject. When police arrived they arrested Bruce Manougian, 56, and cited him with disorderly conduct.
• Following an investigation, the Windham County Sheriff's Office arrested Jack L. Nichols Jr., 23, of Vernon, and cited him with domestic assault for an incident that occurred on Pond Road on Nov. 16.
• At 1 a.m., the Bellows Falls Police Department attempted to conduct a motor vehicle stop of a New Hampshire registered vehicle on Atkinson Street. The driver of the vehicle continued into New Hampshire, refusing to stop. Police departments from Walpole, Keene and Charlestown, N.H., were called in to assist. The vehicle was brought to a stop by members of the Bellows Falls Police Department on Route 12 near the Cold River bridge and the operator was detained until the arrival of the New Hampshire police. As a result, David Forbes, 65, of Walpole, was cited with attempting to elude.
• At 7:25 p.m., the Vermont State Police received a report of a residential burglary to a home on Debbie Higgins Lane in Wardsboro. The burglary was reported to have occurred sometime between 6 p.m. on Nov. 11 and noon on Nov. 18, when an unknown person forced entry into an unattended two-story home. Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact Trooper Valcourt at 802-254-2382 or call the State Police Crime Information Tip Line at 802-241-5355.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.