• The Windham County Sheriff's Office cited Addyson T. Morgan, 18, with operating a motor vehicle without owner's consent and forgery.
• The Windham County Sheriff's Office responded to Circle K on Route 5 in Westminster for the report of a retail theft. As a result, Brenda C. Graves, 33, of Bellows Falls, was arrested and cited with retail theft.
• The Brattleboro Police Department responded to a residence on Elm Street for a noise disturbance. As a result, Laroi Cromwell, 48, of Brattleboro, was arrested and cited with violating his conditions and unlawful mischief.
• The Windham County Sheriff's Office conducted a motor vehicle stop on Tyler Hill Road in Vernon. As a result, Tyler A. Baltzer, 20, of Whitingham, was arrested and cited with driving under the influence and negligent operation.
• The Windham County Sheriff's Office conducted a motor vehicle stop on Route 142 in Vernon at 9:50 p.m. As a result, Jeremy K. Shepard, 31, Hinsdale, N.H., was cited with driving under the influence and negligent operation.
• At 11:20 p.m., the Brattleboro Police Department conducted a motor vehicle stop on Route 30. As a result, Joshua Laughman, 22, of Townshend, was taken into custody and cited with driving at an excessive speed.
• The Brattleboro Police Department arrested Sean Kent, 38, of Oviedo, Fla., and cited him with driving under the influence.
• The Hinsdale Police Department was alerted to a stolen motor vehicle traveling east on Route 119 at 10:40 a.m. Initially, a Hinsdale officer was able to locate and stop the vehicle on Route 63 north near the Echo Farm, but the driver them sped off, causing the officer to engage in a pursuit. Another Hinsdale officer was able to join the pursuit which went into the town of Chesterfield. Officers from Brattleboro, Chesterfield, N.H., and the N.H. State Police were called to assist and the vehicle was stopped near Gulf Road on Old State Road in Chesterfield. The operator, Ryan Duhaime, 35 of Keene, N.H., was placed under arrest and charged with possession of a stolen motor vehicle, disobeying a police officer and a violation of parole.
• At 2:55 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to an altercation at the Londonderry Plaza in Londonderry. Following an investigation, Jacob Johnson, 24, of Weston, was arrested and cited with aggravated domestic assault. He was also cited with driving under the influence.
• The Vermont State Police is investigating the report of a burglary at a residence on Merrill Drive in Brookline. Between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Nov. 9 the home was broken into and some small items were stolen. Anyone with information is encouraged to call 802-254-2382.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.