Brattleboro seeks volunteers for committees and boards

BRATTLEBORO — The town of Brattleboro is looking for citizens to serve on the following committees and boards: Agricultural Advisory Board, Arts Committee, Citizen Police Communications Committee, Design Review Committee (Alternate), Development Review Board (Alternate), Fence Viewer (By statute, must be a legal voter of the town), Honor Roll, Inspector of Lumber, Singles & Wood and the Planning Commission.

Applications and more information about various committees and boards can be found at, or by calling the Town Manager's office at 802-251-8151. If you are interested in serving on a Brattleboro committee or board, submit your application online, or send an email to or mail or deliver the application to Brattleboro Town Manager's Office, Attn: Committee Vacancy, 230 Main Street, Suite 208, Brattleboro, Vt., 05301.

The Selectboard will make appointments at meetings in December and January. Applications must be received at least one week in advance of the meeting where appointments will be made.


If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.

Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions