- The following area students received degrees from Vermont Tech in three ceremonies over two days, May 18 and 19: Natalie Freeman of Putney graduated with an Associate of Science in nursing; Eric Kimball of Bellows Falls graduated with a Bachelor of Science in electromechanical engineering technology; Jonathan O'Connor of Bellows Falls graduated with an Associate of Engineering in mechanical engineering technology.
- Kvehl G. McDermott of Putney, received a Juris Doctor in law, cum laude, from Boston University.
- Nicole Schneeberger of Vernon graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in writing from Ithaca College in Ithaca, N.Y.
- The following area residents graduated from Becker College in Worcester, Mass., this spring: Emma Chapman, of Brattleboro, graduated with a Associate degree in nursing; Laurie Garland , of Dummerston, graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration.
- The following area residents earned a degree from Simmons University in Boston: Lindsey Weaver, of Brattleboro, Master of Science in nursing; Emma Boisvert, of Jacksonville, Master of Science in nursing; Elizabeth Wood, of Putney, Master of Science.
- Rosalyn Pofcher, of Brattleboro, graduated with a bachelor of arts in business and management from Wheaton College in Norton, Mass., on May 18. Pofcher also earned Dean's List honors for the 2019 spring semester. Pofcher is the daughter of Eric Pofcher and Wendy Bayliss.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.