- Phoebe Wolfman, of Brattleboro, graduated in May with a Bachelor of Science degree in management from Roger Williams University in Bristol, R.I.
- Amanda Leigh Mills, of Vernon, earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wyoming.
- The following area students graduated from the University of Rhode Island in in Kingston, R.I., in May: Sanderson G Kemp, of East Dover, received a Bachelor of Science in marine biology; Owen J Schneider, of Wilmington, received a Bachelor of Science in electrical engineering.
- Hannah Oxholm, of Brattleboro, has been named to the 2019 Dean's List at Union College in Schenectady, N.Y. Oxholm is a member of the Class of 2020, majoring in psychology and Spanish and hispanic studies.
- The following area students were named to the Dean's List for the spring 2019 semester at Northern Vermont University, with campuses in Johnson and Lyndonville: Dakotah Luebbert of Bellows Falls, Haley Frechette of Dummerston, Michael Johnson of Stratton Mountain.
- The following area students were named to the President's List for the spring 2019 semester at Northern Vermont University, with campuses in Johnson and Lyndonville: Victoria Higley and Rachael Trill of Brattleboro. Students must earn a 4.00 GPA to be named to the President's List.
- Zachary Tassinari of Dummerston was named to the Dean's List for the 2019 spring semester at Elms College in Chicopee, Mass.
- Madison Fortier and Carolina Curvo, both of Brattleboro, have been named to the Dean's List for the 2019 spring semester at Regis College in Weston, Mass. Curvo is a member of the class of 2019 and Fortier is the class of 2021.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.