Live music scheduled at Guilford Fair
GUILFORD — The 2019 Guilford Fair scheduled for Aug. 31 through Sept. 2 includes three days of live music. The schedule is as follows:
- 1 p.m., Kevin Parry plays solo guitar and sings and offers a free workshop for all guitar players who wish to add to their musical skills.
- 10 a.m., Incurable Semantics. These local Vermont and New Hampshire musicians play roots driven originals and standards.
- 12:30 p.m., The Green Sisters. They really are sisters and they sing bluegrass music in three part harmony and play a variety of instruments including fiddle, guitar, mandolin, banjo and bass.
- 3 p.m., The Lonesome Brothers. Pioneer Valley's premier trio play their own brand of Hick Rock, drawing from more than thirty years playing together.
- 10 a.m., The Brattlyn Brothers. Local favorites playing classic rock standards.
- 12:30 p.m., Patty Carpenter and the Dysfunctional Family Jazz Band. Guilford's own mother and daughter combo with the rest of the family jamming out on rock, blues and jazz.
- 3 p.m., Three Way Street. Fiddle, mandolin and guitar music that the trio has been playing for over 30 years including bluegrass, blues, Cajun and swing.
For more information visit kevinparrymusic.com or call 802-257-7428.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.