Mix it up with the chamber
BRATTLEBORO — The Brattleboro Area Chamber of Commerce is planning a number of networking events in the coming weeks.
- Breakfast with Windham County Legislative Delegation, 7:30 to 9 a.m. Monday at the Brattleboro Retreat Education Conference Center. Scheduled to attend: State Sens. Becca Balint and Jeanette White, both D-Windham District; state Reps. Mollie Burke, P-Windham 2-2; Sara Coffey, D-Windham 1; Emilie Kornheiser,D-Windham 2-1; Emily Long, D-Windham 5; Mike Mrowicki, D-Windham 4; Laura Sibilia, I-Windham-Bennington; Tristan Toleno, D-Windham 2-3. RSVP to info@BrattleboroChamber.org
- Chamber mixer from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday, March 19, at The Marina Restaurant, 28 Sprintree Road.
- Chamber mixer from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday, April 16, at Saxtons River Distillery & Grand Tasting Room, 155 Chickering Drive.
- Breakfast with Governor Phil Scott, 7:30 to 9 a.m. Monday, April 27, at the American Legion.
- Forum featuring the Democratic candidates for Governor of Vermont - Lt. Governor David Zuckerman and former Vermont Secretary of Education Rebecca Holcombe 7:30 to 9 a.m. Monday, June 15. at the American Legion.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.