- Officers with the Brattleboro Police Department received a complaint of a motor vehicle break-in on Main Street, during which the vehicle was damaged. Following an investigation, James Douglas, 28, of Brattleboro, was cited with unlawful mischief.
- Officers with the Brattleboro Police Department responded to a residence on Brookside Drive regarding a violation of an abuse prevention order. As a result, Corey Archer, 38, of Brattleboro, was arrested and cited.
- At 4:50 p.m., a deputy with the Windham County Sheriff's Office conducted a motor vehicle stop on Main Street in Putney. As a result, Cassidy R. Grover, 29, of Putney, was arrested and cited with operating a vehicle with a criminally suspended license.
- At 3:25 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to Interstate 91 in Brattleboro for the report of a collision. Troopers determined Austin H. Levangie, 20, of Plymouth, Mass., was traveling south when he rear-ended a vehicle being driven by Joseph Tetreault, 59, of Putney, who was decelerating. Levangie's vehicle was towed from the scene and Tetreault was able to drive his vehicle away. Members of the Windham County Sheriff's Office, the Brattleboro Fire Department and Rescue Inc. responded and assisted at the scene.
- At 8 p.m., a trooper with the Vermont State Police tracked a vehicle traveling south on Interstate 91 in Rockingham at 107 mph in a 65-mph zone. As a result, a traffic stop was conducted and Luis Medina, 19, of Simsbury, Conn., was arrested and cited with excessive speed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.