All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Brattleboro Police Department spoke with a female subject regarding fraudulent charges on her debit card. Through investigation it was determined that Tyler J. Partyka, 27, of Brattleboro, fraudulently used the female's debit card information on multiple occasions. Partyka was located at a later date and was issued a citation to appear in court later.
- The Brattleboro Police Department was called to a business on Main Street for a trespassing complaint. Investigation revealed that Patricia M. Williams, 54, of Brattleboro, had entered the building after she was previously issued a trespass warning for that location. She was located Thursday and issued a citation to appear in court at a later date to answer the charge of trespassing.
- The Hinsdale, N.H., Police Department arrested Jacob O. Denyou, 25, of Hinsdale, and cited him with operating a vehicle with a revoked or suspended license.
- The Hinsdale, N.H., Police Department arrested Doris F. Abbott, 45, of Winchester, N.H., who was cited with theft.
- The Hinsdale, N.H., Police Department took into custody Steven A. Bergeron, 30, of Hinsdale, on a bench warrant for resisting arrest.
- The Hinsdale, N.H., Police Department took into custody Brenda L. Perrea, 57, of Northfield, Mass., on an arrest warrant stemming from a charge of conspiracy to commit theft.
- Just after midnight, the Keene, N.H., Police Department arrested Andrew P. Clark, of East Dummerston, for driving under the influence.
- At just past 1 a.m., an officer with the Wilmington Police Department was on the scene of motor vehicle crash at the intersection of Mann Road and Coldbrook Road when he observed a snowmobile north on Coldbrook Road. The operator of the snowmobile was stopped for operating on a public highway. As a result, Toby Logue, 44, of Montauk, N.Y., was arrested and cited with operating a vehicle under the influence.
- At 2:53 a.m., the Keene, N.H., Police Department arrested Stephen Robinson, 25, of Putney, on a bench warrant.
- At about a half hour after noon, State Police troopers were dispatched a reported family fight at 2 Sunset Lake Road in Williamsville. While en route, Cpl. Brian Turner stopped the male party involved on Route 5 in Dummerston. The male was identified as Blaine Kennett, 31, of Claremont, N.H. Investigation into the family fight found that Kennett was in violation of conditions of release for a prior domestic assault charge and four previous violations of conditions of release. Kennett is also alleged to have entered into the home of Kelsey Rice, a prior girlfriend, in Williamsville. This was reported to have occurred at about 1 a.m. and he stayed at the house until 7 a.m. before leaving. When Kennett returned around noon, Rice called 911 and reported Kennett to the State Police. Kennett was lodged at the Southern State Correctional Facility for lack of $1,000 cash bail.
- At about 4:17 p.m., Jessica Baldwin of Vernon contacted 911 emergency services because her vehicle was t-boned by another vehicle on Fort Bridgman Road in Vernon. Upon arrival, it was determined that no injuries were sustained by either parties involved. Lester Whitaker, 75, of Vernon, advised he was exiting from the Post Office parking lot in Vernon when he failed to recognize a vehicle moving north on Fort Bridgman Road. As a result, Whittaker's truck struck the passenger side of Baldwin's truck. Baldwin's Toyota Tundra sustained significant damage and was towed by DJ's towing service.
- At 7 p.m., a trooper with the Vermont State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Route 5 in Rockingham. As a result, Gideon Toussaint, 38, of Bellows Falls, was cited with operating a vehicle with a suspended license.
- The Hinsdale, N.H., Police Department arrested Kris Gleason, 47, of Fitchburg, Mass., who was cite with possession of drug paraphernalia.
- At just before 8 p.m., officers with the Wilmington Police Department responded to a local business for a report of an unresponsive man. The officer administered first aid on scene including two doses of Narcan. Deerfield Valley Rescue responded and a third dose of Narcan was administered before the man started to revive. The patient was transported to SVMC ER for treatment.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.