All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Officers with the Brattleboro Police Department responded to Ledgewood Heights Road for the report of a domestic assault. As a result, Joseph M. Butts, 28, of Brattleboro, was arrested and cited with two counts of second-degree aggravated domestic assault.
- The Brattleboro Police Department took into custody Trent Johnson, 29, of Brattleboro, on an active arrest warrant for failure to appear in court. During his arrest, Johnson was found to be in possession of crack cocaine. He was arrested and cited.
- At 11 p.m., officers with the Brattleboro Police Department came into contact with Alan W. Stay, 30, of Brattleboro, at the corner of Canal Street and Oak Grove Avenue. As a result, Stay was cited with possession of crack cocaine.
- Michael D. Roberts, 20, of Hinsdale, New Hampshire, was arrested for DUI and reckless operation. Roberts was ordered to appear in the Keene District Court at a later date to answer to these charges. The Chesterfield Police Department assisted with this investigation.
- At 1:44 a.m., the Vermont State Police received a 911 call describing a family disturbance on Route 11 in Londonderry. After an investigation, Kyle Rose, 34, of Londonderry was arrested for domestic assault. Rose was processed at the Winhall Police Department. The court was contacted and Rose was released on conditions for no contact and released on a citation to report to court at a later date.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.