All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or email@example.com.
- At 2:15 p.m., the Windham County Sheriff's Office responded to a crash on Route 121 in Westminster. An investigation into the crash led to the arrest of Jeremy Ritchie, 32, of Westminster, for leaving the scene of an accident and false information to a police officer. Ritchie was cited to appear at the Windham Superior Court, Criminal Division to answer to the charges.
- An officer with the Brattleboro Police Department conducted a motor vehicle stop on Canal Street. As a result, Joseph Butts, 28, of Brattleboro, was arrested and cited with operating a vehicle with a criminally suspended license.
- Following an investigation into a report of domestic assault, Nolan Brown, 25, of Jamaica, was arrested and cited with aggravated domestic assault and for violating his probation.
- At 9:40 p.m., an officer with the Bellows Falls Police Department conducted a motor vehicle stop on Rockingham Street. As a result, Noah I. Cosby, of Springfield, was taken into custody as a fugitive from justice in New Hampshire for insurance fraud.
- An officer with the Brattleboro Police Department conducted an investigation into a theft complaint at a Main Street business. As a result, Corey Whidden, 29, of Brattleboro, was arrested and cited with petit larceny.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.