All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At 12:32 a.m., Thandeka Wauchope, 27, of Brattleboro, was stopped on West Street in Keene, N.H., and cited by New Hampshire State Police for driving after revocation/suspension.
- Officers of the Brattleboro Police Department responded to a business on Canal Street for a report of a male engaging in tumultuous behavior and using obscene language in a public place. Subsequent investigation revealed Willie M. Funchess, 58, of Brattleboro, engaged in a verbal altercation with a female in a public space causing a disturbance. Funchess was cited for disorderly conduct and will appear in Windham County Superior Court: Criminal Division at a later date to answer to the charge.
- At 10:56 a.m., The Windham County Sheriff's Office arrested Christopher J. Andres, 70, of Putney, for violation of his conditions of release. The deputy on duty received a call from Brattleboro Probation and Parole which stated they had Andres in custody for a parole violation which also violated his conditions of release. Andres was cited to appear in the Vermont Superior Court Windham Criminal Division at a later date and time to answer for the above charge.
- Heather D. Wentworth, 41, of Hinsdale, N.H., was arrested by the Hinsdale Police Department on an arrest warrant issued by the Cheshire Superior Court, stemming from a charge of burglary and violation of bail conditions. Wentworth was lodged at the Cheshire County House of Corrections pending arraignment in the Keene Superior Court.
- At 9:13 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to a report of a single-vehicle crash on Tavern Hill Road in Putney. Upon further investigation, Kevin Sommerville, 42, of Brattleboro, was arrested for the suspicion of DUI and transported to the Vermont State Police barracks in Westminster. Sommerville was processed and released with a citation to appear in Vermont Superior Court, Windham Criminal Division at a later date.
- Joshua David Drinnon, 26, of Hinsdale, N.H., was arrested by the Keene, N.H., Police Department on Gilsum Street for operating after certification as a habitual offender, DUI 2nd, and impairment.
- At approximately 10 a.m., Dwaine Clayton, 60, of Townshend, was arrested by the Vermont State Police for the crime of sexual assault with a child. Clayton was processed at the Vermont State Police Barracks in Westminster. He was cited to appear in Windham County District Court to answer to the above charge.
- At approximately 4 p.m., troopers from the Vermont State Police received a report of an abuse prevention order violation on Route 121 in Westminster. Upon further investigation it was discovered that in his motor vehicle, Bryan Lenane, 34, homeless, intentionally followed a person who had a protection order against him. Lenane was arrested for violation of an abuse prevention order. He was transported to the Westminster Barracks for processing, issued court orders, and released.
- At 7:30 p.m., troopers with the Vermont State Police Westminster Barracks conducted a traffic stop on I-91 north, near mile marker 26 in Westminster. The operator of the vehicle, Shawn Rich, 41, of St. Johnsbury, was arrested for several outstanding warrants as well as suspicion of DUI drugs. His vehicle was seized pending a search warrant application. Rich was processed for the offense and lodged at Southern State Correctional Facility.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.