Yellow Barn Music Festival starts Thursday
PUTNEY — The Yellow Barn Music Festival will run Thursday through Saturday. The schedule is as follows:
- Yellow Barn Concert at 8 p.m. Thursday in The Big Barn, 49 Main St. Works by Anna Thorvalsdottir, Simon Bainbridge, Robert Schumann, Stefan Wolpe, and Eug ne Ysa e. Tickets are $20 general admission, $17 seniors, $10 students.
- Yellow Barn Concert at 8 p.m. Friday in The Big Barn, 49 Main St. Works by Andr Previn, Alexander Goehr, Anton n Dvor k, Salvatore Sciarrino, and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Tickets are $30 general admission, $25 seniors, $15 students.
- Masterclass with Donald Weilerstein, violin, at 10:30 a.m. Saturday in The Big Barn, 49 Main St. Audience members are invited to witness the interpretive process as Yellow Barn faculty and guests coach participants on a wide range of repertoire. Tickets are $10 general admission, $7 seniors, $5 students.
- Pre-Concert Discussion 7 p.m. Saturday in The Putney Public Library, 55 Main St. Cellist Bonnie Hampton talks about Johannes Brahms' Piano Trio in C Minor, Op.101. Free and open to the public.
- Yellow Barn Concert at 8 p.m. Saturday in The Big Barn, 49 Main St. Works by S ndor Veress, Earl Kim, Johannes Brahms, and Ludwig van Beethoven. Tickets are $30 general admission, $25 seniors, $15 students.
Call 802-387-6637 to order tickets or visit www.yellowbarn.org/events/thursday-july-11-2019
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.