- The following local students were named to the University of Vermont Dean's List for the fall 2018 semester: Alyssa Cote of Bellows Falls; Kyra Johnston, Eve Pomazi and John Sawyer Shaw of Brattleboro; Alexander Bocech of East Dover; Honour Solari and Sophie Zimmerman of Guilford; Ryan Borgesen and Nina Singleton-Spencer of Newfane; Anya Alden, Eben Collins, Baxter Cragin and Jon Spanierman of Putney; Simon Bupp-Chickering, Eleanor Guyon and Zoe Schemm of Saxtons River; Jacquelyn Nutter and Magnolia Penkoff of South Londonderry; Alana Redden of South Newfane; Emily Stockwell of Townshend; Mya Petrie of Vernon; Zachary Streeter of Westminster; Elizabeth Adams and Olivia Reilly of West Townshend; Kai Ling Boyd, Caitlin Hunt and Kyla Lavoy of Wilmington; Caleb Thibault of Williamsville. To be named to the dean's list, students must have a grade-point average of 3.0 or better and rank in the top 20 percent of their class in their respective college or school.
- Nathaniel Tyler of Brattleboro and Todd Beyer of Stratton have been named to the fall 2018 Dean's List at Roger William University in Bristol, R.I. Full-time students who complete 12 or more credits per semester and earn a GPA of 3.4 or higher are placed on the Dean's List that semester.
- Emily Stockwell of Townshend has been named to University of Vermont Dean's List for the 2018 fall semester. Stockwell, Class of 2019, is majoring in Human Development & Family Studies in the College of Education and Social Services. To be named to the dean's list, students must have a grade-point average of 3.0 or better and rank in the top 20 percent of their class in their respective college or school.
- Chelsea D. Lee of Vernon has been named to the Dean's List for the fall 2018 semester at Husson University in Bangor, Maine. Lee is a sophomore enrolled in Husson's Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies with a concentration in pre-law program. Students who make the Dean's List must carry at least 12 graded credit hours and earn a grade point average of 3.6 to 3.79.
- Sabin Litchfield of Jamaica has been named to the fall 2018 Dean's List at Stonehill College in Easton, Mass. To qualify for the Dean's List, students must have a semester grade point average of 3.50 or better.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.