Volunteers needed for boards and committees

BRATTLEBORO — The town of Brattleboro is looking for citizens to serve on the following committees and boards: Agricultural Advisory Board, ADA Advisory Committee, Arts Committee, Citizen Police Communications Committee, Design Review Committee, Development Review Board, Fence Viewer (by statute, must be legal voters of the town), Honor Roll, Inspector of Lumber, Shingles & Wood, Planning Commission, Recreation & Parks Board, Senior Solutions Advisory Council and the SEVCA Board.

Applications and more information about various committees and boards can be found at www.brattleboro.org, or by calling the Town Manager's office 802-251-8151. If you are interested in serving on a Brattleboro committee or board, submit an application online, or send an email to the Town Manager's office at tmsecretary@brattleboro.org, or mail or deliver the application to Brattleboro Town Manager's Office, Attn: Committee Vacancy, 230 Main Street, Suite 208, Brattleboro, VT 05301.

The Select Board will make appointments at its meeting on Oct. 3. Applications must be received in the Town Manager's office by 5 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 28, for appointments at that meeting. Applications received later for seats still available will be considered at future Select Board meetings.


If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.

Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions